anemone-shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jayfish

Aquarium Advice Regular
i hav a anemone-shrimp r they good or bad i got him 4 food 4 my eel but he hasnt eatn it yet the shrimp is just hanging out with sum coral and i hope he doesnt hurt them any advise about him would be great thanks

I do not believe they are bad, infact I believe they are desirable if you have an anenome. If we are taking about the same creature around here they sell for $8-15. They will usually form a symbiotic relationship with an anenome which may be why is is hanging around your coral. How did you come buy one for food?

Does your look anything like this?

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=1135

I have also seen them more transparent.

HTH,

no mine doesnt look like yours it looks all clear but has white marks on him and his tale has a black line around it with a orangey yellow centre, i brought him 4 my snowfleke-eel 2 c if he would eat as i aint seen him eat live food

i paid 10 dollar, i found him enoying my plate coral he had bit of a few tip of the polypes so i cought him and put him with my sons trigger it eats evrything but he wont eat this shrimp 4 2 days now but he is pretty thow its a shame 2 only wont him 4 food because he eats out of my hand its cool i like 2 hand feed my fish if i can but not my trigger since he took a chunk out of me but my 4 yr old does

Back
Top Bottom