Anemones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow that is a lot of $ for that! I have a 90 with about $800-$1000 into it. I'd be livid with a store that tried to charge me that much! I'm not trying to be mean or rude but most of that is basic equipment.

Over here in England a 90G tank would cost the equivalent of about $2000, anybody would think they are lined with gold...

CarpetAnenomes said:
Try let me tell you my setup then I have aquatic life 48 inch 2X150w hdi metal halides with 2X54w t5 along with a oceanic chiller and coralife 125 ss coralife uv sterilizer 30 gallon refuguim with god knows what I had my tank professional put together with nothing but good products I spent 6,000 dollars on tank and all the gadgets so my stuffs right I have it professional maintained once a week and water changes with ro water

:-/
So in reality you haven't had success ..... Since somebody else put the tank together. And the fact that SOMEBODY else maintains it! And yep 3 months is not a long time to claim success. Nice looking tank yes, BUT)))))))) $6000 sounds way to high for what you have there...... Seeing your reaction to the other person that didn't agree with you , you wouldnt tell us if you didn't have "success"

GL :)

Back
Top Bottom