Anenome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seacat

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have had my anenome for about 8 months and 3 weeks ago it split giving me two...which was great but i need to know if there is anything i need to do to keep the smaller of the two alive....it seems to not be as healthy, it wont stand erect(sorry for use of words, couldnt think of another way to say it).

This is a fairly common problem with splits. The anemone will split and one half will not survive. I don't generally advocate target feeding anemones but it may help in this situation.

do u have a clown mine split about a month ago and both are doing great I still drop mysis right on top of each one when i feed but the clown goes back and forth to both all day long he takes great care of them they both are healthy and look alike one is a tuch bigger

clowns will not necessarily help provide nutrients. Not all clowns host anemone, or will choose to host the wrong one.

Sorry it took me so long to post back on this subject....but they are both doing great...each one of my clowns has taken to a anenome and are each hosting one at this time

Back
Top Bottom