Anenome Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beachbumin

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just got a small bubble tip anenome yesterday and it keeps moving under the rocks. Has anyone else had any problems like that? The last one that I had moved but never under the LR into dark. .........I knew my fiance talking me into getting a clown was going to be a bad idea~~~ :roll:

If it doesn't like where it is, or conditions it does not like, it will move.

Do you still have the PC lighting? I am weary of tank size and lighting for a bubble tip.

And a clown will be happy without an anenome.

The same thing happened to me, it would work its way under a rock, but eventually it will reach out its arms toward the light, then move compleatly into the open..hopefully

Alot of times they will get under rock to shade their foot. But they will move around till they find the right spot.

Thanks for the heads up guys! Ive never had one move away from light totally like that. It seems to have found a small cave towards the bottom of the tank that might be even better than where I put it to begin with. Now I guess Ill try and sleep with my fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom