Angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Damarferg

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok I have a small angel been in my tank for 5 mounts. He has been swimming back and forth in the bank of my tank for 3 days. Is there something wrong no dots on him he's eating good but keeps swimming back and forth fast all day?

Ok I have a small angel been in my tank for 5 mounts. He has been swimming back and forth in the bank of my tank for 3 days. Is there something wrong no dots on him he's eating good but keeps swimming back and forth fast all day?

What type of angel? What size tank? What are your ammonia/nitrites/nitrates reading?

Do you have a lot of rock in your tank? They like a lot of rock to hide in ad graze on...

Is there anything in there picking on him and/or making it scared?

I had a Trigger several years ago that would sometimes start doing figure 8's in my tank at top speed. No idea why.

Yes there are lots of live rock that I made tunnels and hiding spaces and the only think might have him like tht is my foxface. When I first added my foxface the angel started to fight with it I think he got stuck by the foxface spines?

Back
Top Bottom