Angel fish ?'s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robbiesamp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 92 corner tank( it is a reef) I have a flame angel and want to get another cool angel what do you think I can have for a while ?

2 dwarf angels in one tank isn't a good idea. They'll fight until someone wins.

I've got a flame in mine also, and I still am wondering about a majestic angel. I've heard good and bad reef safe ones. I'm sure some one on here knows which corals they might target. I think clams and brains, I can't remember all of them.

I've seen larger tanks (120+) with something like a Flame and a Pygmy Angel. Have also seen much larger (300g) with something like a Koran or Imperator with a Dwarf Angel. I think its all about them having plenty of space. I would not put two dwarfs together unless it was a large tank.

I've heard of people having multiple dwarfs but I think that if it is to work they have to be introduced at the same time and that isn't even a guarantee. Maybe this is the excuse you need to have another tank :)

Haha yea I'm getting a 28 nano cube but I wouldn't put one in there! Also I'm good I am good I want another angel but ill just stay with the one I have

Another problem was your tank being a Reef tank. I had two dwarf angels in my tank for 4 yrs. They were perfect citizens for 4 yrs but then all of a sudden they started munching on my corals and almost wrecked my reef. Had to remove everything to get them out which was a pain in the rear end. This could happen with the one you have. He is not reef safe.

He is still a baby almost an inch so I could have a better chance

Back
Top Bottom