Angelfish anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

binaryterror

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey, I might be interested in the Blu Girdled Angelfish. Does anyone have any expierence with them? How big do they usually get?

I do not have experience with them but I know they are not reef safe and grow to around a foot.

I dont want them to eat any of my corals so thet are staying out of my tank.

Some of the dwarf angels are considered reef safe with caution. I have a coral beauty in my tank that has yet to bother anything.

I see. I think I am going to go with the Coral Beauty, I have been looking into those. Also, since I dont want to make a new thread, is the Dwarf/Zebra and Volitan Lionfish reef compatible? The smallest fish I will have is the Royal Gramma. Will it eat that? Will it eat corals? I really like the looks of these fish. Will they sting other fish and kill them? Are they a good addition to a tank?

what size is your tank... And the RG will be lunch as soon as the lion is large enough to eat it. Any shrimp!!! Gone...

My keyhole and flame took 5 years to decide they wanted to be nippers. By the time I figured it out I lost a couple corals.

Back
Top Bottom