Anniversary present- watermelon chalice!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sand dollar

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have to show off my new present. An awesome piece of watermellon chalice. 1st pic is in the store, 2nd pic is still in the bag acclimating...but I couldn't wait to post. This thing is beautiful! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415132200.866704.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415132213.041930.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Absolutely beautiful, what a wonderful Anniversary present. Happy Anniversary! :D

29g Tropical Freshwater 2 female Endlers, 2 female Mollies, 1 male Molly, 1 male Tuxedo Guppy, 6 Pepper Corys, 2 Assassin Snails, 6 Ghost Shrimp...

10g Tropical Freshwater 13 various Endler and Molly fry, 4 Pepper Corys and 3 Ghost Shrimp...

I love chalices ( and have quite a few ) ,... Awesome looking piece ,... I've looked at the watermellons before and have been very tempted but haven't pulled the trigger yet . Congrats

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Thanks! I'm in love :) my LFS got 3 of them from a local customer. It's not something they usually have in stock. They all looked very healthy so hopefully it will do well.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Congrats on the anniversary and the chalice. I bought a watermelon chalice about 4 months ago. Had 2 eyes now up to 7! Love it! Have 6 chalices between my two tanks and agree with Dary that they are awesome corals.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom