Another Blenny ?. Normal behavior?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
My new blenny is making me worry. He seems to like to hang out on my filter intake tube. Is this normal behavior? It just looks really weird. Here's a pic.....

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 139
yet another of his new favorite spots. Is this still normal? Or does he just have a death wish?

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 99
Talk him of the ledge carey. Is he munching around?

My blenny is always doing stuff like that! Sometimes he will go up behind the powerhead and start munching. When he gets towards the front of the powerhead the current catches him and he gets flung off then comes back and he does it again.

Sometimes he will stop on a rock after he gets flung and look out of the tank, I think he is checking to see if anyone was looking or something haha.

Sounds normal though, seems lawnmower blennies have alot of personality.

LOL I'm so glad it's not just me . I was getting a bit worried that i picked the wrong fish. I love how odd he is, he'll just stare at me like "yeah, so"? And I'm like omg he's gonna get caught. Silly little fish. I love him though. My first fish in the tank. He'll always be special even though my long awaited black ocellaris are coming on Monday. :)

Thank you so much for getting this fish. You have inspired ME to get one of these in the future! There so cool looking! And he could just be searching for a place to call home :)

-Dylan

Back
Top Bottom