Another Tang question! sorry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

philly

Aquarium Advice Freak
im thing of replacing my regal tang with a powder blue tang. i have a friend who loves it, he is not allowed going to the fish store because hes grounded for 5 weeks! hes paying me 70 dollars for it!!! i bought it for 39.99

i have a yellow tang, it is a 90 gal. i just want to know precautions i should take when adding my PBT: size, sicknesses, agression between tangs.

You may have aggression with those 2. Make sure they are not the same size or even close.
Also if you get the Powder Blue, please make sure you qt. They are notorious for bringing in parasites.
Good luck. :wink:

If he's your friend then why are you ripping him off?!

i agree with quarryshark, if they are of similar size they might fight in a 90 gallon, but since they have different body shapes they may get along, i would say you have a 60 / 40 shot. i'd go for it.

Atari said:
If he's your friend then why are you ripping him off?!

Hes rich and get 100 dollars a week for alowance!

i told him i bought him for 39 bucks and i said i wont sell him but he said he would double the price. i couldnt resist

i plan on purchasing a Powder Blue Tang with the money

Hes rich and get 100 dollars a week for alowance!

i told him i bought him for 39 bucks and i said i wont sell him but he said he would double the price. i couldnt resist
LMAO!! Oh to be young again LOL!!!! Good luck w/ the tang.

Back
Top Bottom