Any reviews on this? Red Sea Aiptasia-X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a ton of aptasia and have been blasting them with AK via a syringe. Seemed to work for a while but now they are multiplying faster than I can kill them. Peppermints didnt work, hot water didnt work, and I dont want any more fish. I happen to find this product at Aquarium supplies for your tropical fish tank, saltwater fish tank, saltwater aquarium fish, freshwater aquarium fish & reef aquarium. Aquarium filters, aquarium lighting, aquarium tanks, protein skimmers & more for your reef tank. and wondered if anyone has used it.
Thanks

I use joe's juice with great success. Make sure you turn off your water movement equipment and hit them in the mouth. The bigger ones will grow back so you will need to hit them again.

I've only ever used Joe's Juice so I can't say anything about Red Sea Aptasia-X. I expect it is similar to JJ.

I have used (and continue to use) Aiptasia-X. I've never tried Joe's Juice, so can't compare, but it works better than anything else I've tried (kalkwasser paste, lemon juice, boiling water). Highly recommend it!

Back
Top Bottom