Any Suggestions for fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4inchSandBed

Aquarium Advice Regular
I currently have a 35 gallon Hex with 2 O clowns in it, 8 hermits, 6 snails, and a cleaner shrimp. (35 lbs live rock, and 20 lbs live sand)
I wanna get 2 more small but colorful fish. Any suggestions?? Im realtively new to Saltwater tanks, so ill need something easy or moderate nothing too difficult.

i was thinking maybe a lemon peel angel, bicolor angel,, or a blenny of some sort...

all and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

I'm also just starting but i suggest you look into angels..they are very colorful and most are easy to maintain... www.saltwaterfish.com ... They have a great selection of fish, and inverts...i hope this site helps you decide....

Even a dwarf angel might be a little too big for a 35. If you are looking for color royal gramma's are nice and so are fairy wrasses and they both stay pretty small.

aye...angels r too big...
i agree with eskimo ere...go for a royal gramma...fun...
or maybe a hawkfish..
IMO a blenny needs a real established tank
good luck and enjoy your new addition )

I agree with the grama, great fish! You can also look at a purple firefish.

lando said:
I agree with the grama, great fish! You can also look at a purple firefish.

Exactly what I was thinking. Both stay small and have lots of color. I plan on 2 percs/O. clowns, a grama, and a firefish in my 38 gallon.

You have to be careful with Hex tanks. They do not allow the best gas exchange since they have a very limited surface area.

for small hardy fish, nothing will outlive a damsel, there are some really cool looking small ones. also a mandarin goby would work well but can be a little more difficult to maintain.

Back
Top Bottom