Any zoa fans on here lets star a thread dedicated about them

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love zoas. I have 3 different types in my 90 gallon reef, and hope to get some for my currently cycling 29 gallon Biocube :)

I have a ten gallon tank that is dedicated to zoas and shrooms it is slowly filling up I picked up some blues and some pinks today. I was at premium aquatics today they at some sweet maroons but they were $$$

I have a question!i have had a colony of zoas for about 8 months.as they grow from the bottom i frag from under side only.i now have 2 softball sized colony.the? Is the last time i fragged did everything the same wasn't out of water for long but now the ones i frag off of haven't opened since fragging 4 or 5 days ago i get two to 4 opening the oter 70 to 80 dont. Any suggestions on this?

I have a question.ifrag off my big colony and have been for 8 months this last time was4 5 days ago and what i fragged are all open but the colony hasn't opened since then? What the heck?

I really like Zoas too! I have a small batch right now, I will probably post pictures later.

Nice Zoas Greenturtle. (y)

Give them some time they will come around. I would watch them though and make sure they don't have anything bothering them such as pods

HAHA three times the same question............ it does get frustrating when people dont answer I know lol. I LOVE zoas, but sadly ran out of money since I just bought my $500 lights today.................. XMAS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What lights did you buy I just ordered a diy led kit today myself can't wait to get them

Some of mine
eagle eyes...
img_1690587_0_e8b7760e9af2826e9d87750a29651cf9.jpg
[/IMG]
img_1690587_1_378031977c26e6aa56f5f310f28eca75.jpg
[/IMG]

orange bam bam...
img_1690587_2_1b9dcf925d52f0cdb48a5ecf43fa6242.jpg
[/IMG]

fire and ice...
img_1690587_3_78bf34f29502e543778f83cdb54e1fda.jpg
[/IMG]

Just did a coralvue by two little fishes did on zoas got 8 or 9 sundial snails 1 knobby starfish off and crap loads of ampiapods or copapods off.they might open now!!!!

I just ordered some corals. 5 of them are zoas. I hope I do better with these than I did with the one I had....:-(

Back
Top Bottom