Anybody have a bowfront tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

plkdb

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just picked up a 72 gallon aquarium bow front by all glass. I plan on building my own stand for it. BTW, I`m in trouble right now for buying it. Me and my wife saw in the thrifty nickel that there was a aquarium yard sale in pennsacola, so she convinced me to go there while she was at work. Well,...... yeah. So I did, and now I`m in trouble, for buying another tank :roll: Picked it up for 115, so I thought it was a pretty good deal. Only thing I missed out on was a light set up for 4 power compacts for 30 bucks. Nice enclosed set up. They had a bunch of MH stuff, but it all was in pretty sad shape, everything was covered in rust, and cobwebs, so there was no guarantee on anything.

Almost forgot, if anyone has one of these tanks, could I get some info and pictures on your stands?

I have a 72g bow. I love it. Still patientially waiting for:
-plumbing
-oh yeah, more money
-approval from the wife
-more research

I have had everything from africans to community and now salt within the month in this tank. I will be happy to e-mail you pictures and measurements of the stand. Drop me a PM with an e-amil addy.

Mine was the best price...FREE. I bought my house and the previous owner said he didn't wanna move it. :D

Back
Top Bottom