Anybody know about this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ive ordered lights from them, has only been about a month since I recieved the lights but no complaints yet! They were the cheapest I found for T5HO lighting and the free shipping is a plus, but on the other hand the Odyssea lights arent of the highest quality. There is only 1 big reflector over all 4 of the bulbs, but they are still very bright. I have 2 of the 36" 4x39watt (6700k) 156watt with the 4 leds fixtures. I dont know if that helped at all.

TommyLiNy said:
Ive ordered lights from them, has only been about a month since I recieved the lights but no complaints yet! They were the cheapest I found for T5HO lighting and the free shipping is a plus, but on the other hand the Odyssea lights arent of the highest quality. There is only 1 big reflector over all 4 of the bulbs, but they are still very bright. I have 2 of the 36" 4x39watt (6700k) 156watt with the 4 leds fixtures. I dont know if that helped at all.

Tommy I'm looking to buy exactly what you are talking about right here from them! Do you think it's worth it?

Mo8cinco said:
Tommy I'm looking to buy exactly what you are talking about right here from them! Do you think it's worth it?

I agree with what rook has posted, but many of the reviews I read online were old. I cant really say how great the fixture is, but no complaints on my end yet. I mean for the $159 I spent on the lights I think they are worth it. I guess only time will tell really, best of luck to you!

www.aquacave.com the best by far. I am not sure about ODYSSEA you usually get what you pay for in saltwater equipment. I just ordered 6 54w bulbs T5HO's from Aquacave for about $20 each and only $4.95 shipping. You can order 2 at a time if need be

I say for Oddysea lights that yeah go ahead and buy it and try it, but have the money ready to buy a new one.

I think you'll have less of a chance of trouble with only T5s though, I wouldn't trust their MH fixtures.

Back
Top Bottom