anybody want a tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sansouci01

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This algae in my 20 tank is driving me crazy. It's green stuff on the rocks. It comes right off when you use a brush. I do a 3 day lights out period and it all disappears. Lights back on and 2 days later it starts again. I'm running 4-t5 ATI bulbs. All brand new. 3 blue plus and 1 purple plus. Lights are on about 8 hours a day. I just about starve me fish. Fish and corals are all doing fine though. I was thinking about doing a water change every day and see if that helps. Any suggestions?????

This algae in my 20 tank is driving me crazy. It's green stuff on the rocks. It comes right off when you use a brush. I do a 3 day lights out period and it all disappears. Lights back on and 2 days later it starts again. I'm running 4-t5 ATI bulbs. All brand new. 3 blue plus and 1 purple plus. Lights are on about 8 hours a day. I just about starve me fish. Fish and corals are all doing fine though. I was thinking about doing a water change every day and see if that helps. Any suggestions?????

theres a nutrient issue, the algae is feeding off something.

Back
Top Bottom