anyone ever had a flame scallop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have one, I'm actually holding it for my sister until she gets her tank going. It's in an acrylic flat back hex tank, 26g. It seems fairly easy, I've heard that the don't like high lighting, the one I have does stay out of the light, it stays in a far corner of the tank, I thought he was stuck there, but I moved it and it went right back. It seems to be doing well.

I have one. Had it for a month, so far so good. Do target feedings every other day with a dropper and switch between microvore and marine snow. It stays in the corner of the tank.

I had one years ago and it was hard to raise. IMO best left in the ocean. It did not last long.

melosu58 said:
I had one years ago and it was hard to raise. IMO best left in the ocean. It did not last long.

Same here, had one. Lasted only a couple months, even though I fed live Phyto, target fed. :-(

I got one it's stays in the corner of the tank. I'll get some food for it as well. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom