Anyone ever order LR from liveaquaria.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DamselnDistress said:
ya i think i saw that 99 bucks a box thing and thought it was still that....my bad. So anyone ever ordered LR from liverocks.com? Maybe I'll try there...is it shipped overnight?

YES, we ship overnite, thats only good way IMO.
Zack
www.Liverocks.com

Q: How do you tell Fiji LR Rock from Florida LR rock

A: Well, first you start by using a weed whacker to cut through all the aiptasia, and then you......

:twisted:

I was really impressed with the rock I got from gulf-view. It is FL aquacultured rock too. It came with a few stars, 2 snails, and 2 crabs. There are sponges, plants and other stuff I don't know of too.

Sadly, It had about 10 clams on the rock. Being a newb I did not know what it was. A bunch of the clams died and the seriously polluted the water. It is yellow and cloudy. I have been doing water changes every day and the rock is all slimy and other stuff is dieing now. I put a filter on it tonight to get some of the crap put of the water. I might just throw it in my 29 gallon tank that is uncyled. I had planned on using it as a quarrantine tank but might not get too.

Kind of upset now. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom