anyone ever ordered from freshmarine.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hackteck

Aquarium Advice Addict
i dunno if this is the proper place to post this but im wondering if any of you have ever ordered from this website before?, i placed a large order for corals on the monday their website states they ship out on wednesdays well its saturday and ive still heard no word from them every time i call i get no answer and their machine is full so i cant leave a message ive also placed 2 emails with them with no reply this is making me feel very uneasy just wondering if anyone else has received an order from this company before

Thanks

Never heard of that place I live close to premium aquatics though they have really nice stuff check out their site if you have to reorder

well i finally did recieve my order and the corals were in perfect condition and exactly as described some a little bigger then i asked for but i was fine with that i dont think i will be ordering from them again though they have ZERO customer service and they have still yet to respond to my emails or calls about my order, i just got the standard email from fedex letting me know i had a shipment on the way

well i finally did recieve my order and the corals were in perfect condition and exactly as described some a little bigger then i asked for but i was fine with that i dont think i will be ordering from them again though they have ZERO customer service and they have still yet to respond to my emails or calls about my order, i just got the standard email from fedex letting me know i had a shipment on the way

Thanks for the heads up. I won't be give'n them my buisness ever. I don't like be'n left in the dark about anything especially if it involves my money.

Back
Top Bottom