Anyone every had two Naso's in the same tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure about the Naso tangs but I’m surprised you don’t have aggression issues with the Purple Tang! I’ve seen them be really mean to other tangs. With your 525 gal tank I wouldn’t be too surprised if just about everybody got along :D

The yellow tangs being bigger and the purple "purposely" being smaller, adding them in the "right" order if their is such a thing. Things work very well.

We seem to have agreation from the yellows' to the purple on occasion but I guess with the size of our tank they all have so much space. Some form schools that you wonder how they fit. So to speak.

My husband does lots and lots of research and looks through all the avenues like on here, for sources of information.

The bigger fish like our foxface would look huge in a 50 gallon..they have grown so much. We started most of our fish so small. I love it that way...We are the parents of the babies growing up to be healthy big fish.

We love our fish!

would a naso tang, hippo tang and a yellow tang be ok in a 180g?

would a naso tang, hippo tang and a yellow tang be ok in a 180g?
I have all those in my tank without issues. You are "usually" safe with different body types. Be aware that the naso and the regal will grow into very large fish. My naso was added last to help with aggression. They are listed as aggressive but it and the convict are the most passive fish in the tank. The naso has followed the convicts lead in that they both let me pet them now. One of the yellow's and the regal are starting to let me touch them so maybe before to long. :D

So what's the dimensions on your 525. I've just upgraded to a 210 (72x30x24) and I've still got tank envy for something like you've got...

nsu7 said:
So what's the dimensions on your 525. I've just upgraded to a 210 (72x30x24) and I've still got tank envy for something like you've got...

dont we all hehe

Back
Top Bottom