Anyone experience Liverock from...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TygGer

Aquarium Advice Freak
I know this site is primarily supportive to liverock.com and I've seen tons of beautiful rocks from them.

I'm thinking about ordering lr from two different sources just to get a variety of rock. Has anyone ordered from http://www.reefermadness.us/

They have MANY different rocks (non-aquacultured) to choose from. I've done searches on various forums and the few that have purchased from them are all happy.

Anyone question... what do you guys think about mixing aquacultured rock with non-aquacultured rock?

I agree with the diversity. But caution on non aqua cultured rock. This may lead to reef degradation. Check out how rocks are collected b4 ordering

Im not aware of the different rock collecting techniques. How can the non-aquacultured stuff degrade?

Darb means that non-aquacultured rock may be coming from a real reef...thus damaging the reef (not your LR).

I agree with the fact that fiji, tonga and the other natural rocks look much better in the tank. I have both and a compromise I could live with, put the aquacultured on the bottom as base rock, it is a much denser rock usually.

Back
Top Bottom