Anyone have a picture of their Remora in action????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saberry

Aquarium Advice Freak
I finally hooked up my Aqua-C Remora pro last night and wanted to see if there may be a better way of hanging the pump. Now, of course, I am thinking I would definitely like a sump down the road; but that will have to wait for now.

Anyway, I have the skimmer up and running with no problem but the mag 3 seems to be just hanging kind of crooked in the tank - which bugs me. :roll: Of course when I connected the pump outside of the tank, it looked as though it would lay flat, but that was without the added thickness of the glass. Now that it is installed, it is kind of cocked at about a 20° angle. Is this just the way it is, or am I overlooking something simple?

So, if anyone has a picture of their Remora in use, I'd love to see it and see how yours is set up.

TIA.

Mine is the same way. I just ordered the optional surface skimmer, which increases the efficiency, reduces bubbles, and hides the pump. You can also use it for filter media.

I just wish they (AquaC) would come up with a better way of securing the surface skimmer to the actual skimmer than having a couple of screws to tighten against the pump.

I agree that it makes the skimmer work better though, and it hides the pump.

Back
Top Bottom