Anyone have experience w/ ZeroEdge Aquariums?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AndyH5512

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I found their website, and the tank setups are intriguing to say the least. Does anyone have any experience or feedback on them? TIA.

I have seen one in action and they are pretty cool. A friend of mine is going to build one as a clam tank. They are interesting tanks.

The price tag is a bit shocking for what you get. They would make great frag tanks or shallow lagoons for clams.

take a look at glasscages.com
From what I have read STAY AWAY FROM GLASS CAGES . They have screwed alot out of money and they will not ship (from what I have heard) They also have a reputation for shoddy work and also tanks that blow out when filled ... Cavete emptor ...
Zero edge has a good rep but you pay out the nose for it , these are becoming the new trend but expensive . If you look at it you may be able to build your own for a fracton of the cost depending on skills and size .. Alot are building the smaller less than 30 gallon tanks like those :)

I have heard quite a few negative comments about Glass Cages as well, however I have no personal experience with them. The ZeroEdge line is quite expensive, albeit innovative and intriguing. I am curious how they look when they are "running." I am also curious about cleaning the outside of it as well. Keep the comments coming.

Back
Top Bottom