anyone here of ERI?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

noplac2hyd

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i was surfing the web and came upon a web site for a marine fish wholesaler... i got there product list which is abt 1/4 the prices of pet stores.. but there is not information on if they will sell private or stores only the web site is ERIfish.com if anyone know please inform me

thanks

I have not heard of them but then again im not into the wholesale fish market.

If you STILL have questions and want to become a part of the ERI experience, simply drop us an e-mail or call us and we will be more than happy to provide you with the information you need.

Based upon that I would suggest you e-mail or call them and ask if they only deal with business's or if they do end user sales. If they do allow end user sales see if they have a minimum order amount. Sometimes wholesalers will require a purchase of $100 or more of product.

I've heard of them and when I contacted them about a year ago, they told me they only do wholesale. Maybe they've changed thier tune, so call them up.

Another way around the wholesale is if you have a couple friends. One of you can set up a business, and you can order together to make you minimums. I know some wholesalers only want to see a business card to prove that you have one, and those are easy enough to make yourself. But I've never dealt with this company so it maybe a different story from them.

Back
Top Bottom