Anyone know anything about jellyfish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Canterthefishman said:
What do you feed jellies? I think they eat brine shrimp. If they eat brine shrimp, then how much?

Thanks!

Not much I'd say half a cube of brine shrimp for 2 Moon Jellies

Hi, It seems that you guys have quite a bit of experience with jellies. I recently started a jelly tank (8 gal, jelly specific with 3 moon jellies). The past 2 weeks they've done amazingly well but yesterday I noticed that 2 of the 3 seem to be rather lethargic (1 very much so) just laying at the bottom of the tank for the most part. The salinity is perfect and from what I can tell the water quality is good (picking up a test kit tomorrow to double check) and they are fed daily. Any suggestions?

Sharktaimer said:
Hi, It seems that you guys have quite a bit of experience with jellies. I recently started a jelly tank (8 gal, jelly specific with 3 moon jellies). The past 2 weeks they've done amazingly well but yesterday I noticed that 2 of the 3 seem to be rather lethargic (1 very much so) just laying at the bottom of the tank for the most part. The salinity is perfect and from what I can tell the water quality is good (picking up a test kit tomorrow to double check) and they are fed daily. Any suggestions?

Hi, it would be better, and you would get more views and responses if you started your own thread in the saltwater section. This thread is really for someone else and their question which is somewhat unrelated to yours :D

Back
Top Bottom