Anyone know of any clownfish study groups/societies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leafyseadragon

Aquarium Advice Freak
I bought my first SW fish Friday, a false percula clown. Fed it some marine cuisine this morning, ate it right up! :D

The tank sits prominently in my office at work. In case the powers that be aren't too keen on the tank, I wondering if anyone knew of any captive studies or even clownfish societies I could join? That way I can better justify my tank.

A search on Yahoo came up empty, so I am hoping someone out there can help.

Well i dont know of any clownfish societies but Im sure there are some saltwater clubs that you could join. We have seveal members from CA so maybe if you could give us a general area that your in we could point you in the right direction. You could also ask your local LFS if they know of any saltwater orginizations in your area.

Thanks fishfreek, but I know where my local saltwater club is. I was looking for something on the other end of the spectrum, more official looking and sounding than a social group like a SW club. I am trying to find some academic study I could join, maybe run by a college or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom