aptaisa sure are strong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pairenoid

Aquarium Advice Freak
i have one that is literally growing on the bottom of one of my live rocks. It is submerged about 90% of the time under gravel. I only see it when my pistol creates a burrow there maybe like once a week, but its still growing...

my peppermint shrimp has not even taken care of 1 little aptaisa either :(

You might not have a true pepp. I have two that absolutely terrorize any aptasia

If your peppermint shrimp isn't eating ur aptasia it is prob because he's not hungry enough Try only putting enough food in for ur fish to eat and let him get really hungry...he will go right for the aptasia

not all peppermints eat it
boil some lemon juice put in syringe and give it a good blast will kill it almost instantly

not all peppermints eat it
boil some lemon juice put in syringe and give it a good blast will kill it almost instantly

Agreed, lemon juice worked for me. Also buy another peppermint and see what happens I had good luck with them to.

im pretty sure its a peppermint, but i wont even bother with the lemon juice because i have at least 10 + all in random locations that i would never be able to reach :(

i tried starving my peppermint but it never worked! i fed every 2 days for a while

Yeah check out your lfs ask them if they feed aspistas to them. My lfs throws in some rock or if you bring your rock in they let you leave it there for a couple of days to feed them. Maybe add a few more!

Back
Top Bottom