aptasia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

matt_trace

Aquarium Advice Regular
hi all been reading through a few old threads hear about aptasia a lot of people say use joes juice to kill it i was wondering do you use thiswhile your fish and other things are in the tank if so does it not harm them havent got aptasia but you never no in the future it may occur and wolud like to no in advance on how to actually kill it

Remember to use it sparingly. Common sense but you never know someone will squirt a Gallon of it and say....Dah, I thought it was safe
img_1001818_0_ae586e179331eb5fe0c3536c2dd53efd.gif

thanks guys for the links very useful hopefully i will always be aptasia free and need never worry but i doubt it somehow lol

i had some and got a pair of peppermint shrimps and a pair of emerald crabs and it was gone within a week or two...

Peppermint shrimp always do the trick for me and they are cheap. I dislike putting my hands and odd chemicals in the tank if I can avoid it. Joe's Juice and other similar products work fine on the ones you can see and get to but there are lots and lots you can't.

Back
Top Bottom