Aptasia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Peppermint shrimp! I had two little stems pop up and that day I bought 2 peppermint shrimp and I never saw it again

Will a peppermint shrimp b ok with my 2 cleaners? What if my LFS haven't got peppermint shrimp? They rarely get them in!

Well that's stupid they should always have them! But ya they will be fine I have 2 peppermint shrimp 2 skunks and 2 bloods in my 90

hiltymj said:
Well that's stupid they should always have them! But ya they will be fine I have 2 peppermint shrimp 2 skunks and 2 bloods in my 90

I just got 2 peppermints for my 90 lol. I never see them but my aiptasia problem on my colt coral rock is gone :) looking to get cleaners and maybe a fire shrimp later on.

you can use kalkwasser. mix it into a thick paste. put it in a syringe without the steel tip, then shut off the flow in the tank. squirt a glob on it's mouth if possible, and then another glob on what's left. works better than lemon juice or vinegar IME.

Greenturtle said:
I just got 2 peppermints for my 90 lol. I never see them but my aiptasia problem on my colt coral rock is gone :) looking to get cleaners and maybe a fire shrimp later on.

I love my shrimp the most! They are hilarious together

I will loo for shrimp on Wednesday at my LFS! if the aptasia is small is it still a big threat?

Ya it takes off like wild fire you want to nip it in the butt as soon as possible. You could always order them online

Back
Top Bottom