aqua medic, does anyone know this brand ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

robzombay

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi guys im considering buying a aqua medic spacelight w/ 2x150hqi ,
an aqua medic titan 250 chiller,2 mag 700,milwaukee ph meter & refractometer
for around 500 dollars. most of the websites i visited are all in europe ,germany,uk,denmark etc.
any replies would be welcomed thanks

I have an aquamedic spacelight (3 250 watt HQI's) and 3 aquamedic turbofloater skimmers.

They are european, but dont let that stop you ;) German and the Dutch folks are usually years ahead of us in aquarium technology IMO

They make good skimmers, never seen their lights before. But as Hara said, can't go wrong with German equipment in this hobby.

Im in the UK and live very close to the Uk Aqua medic distributers and technical help guys.
I can categorically say that Aqua Medic make some of the best aquarium equipment available. So much so that nearly my entire setup is aqua medic.
Saying that, I would avoid the Titan range of coolers as there are much better coolers available. We dont get much call for coolers over here and the Titans are probably Aqua medics most problematic item.

If you want any engineered product then Germany is where you go for quality. I just wish you Americans would discover German cars, nothing comes close!!!!

Back
Top Bottom