Aquacon Order arrived!! Warning lots of pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i will be shortly, waiting for my supplies and to get some bigger colonies of stuff. SO faar I plan on fragging, paly's, zooas, xenia and GSP. I might try some candycanes too, I have an over abundance of them.

carey said:
i will be shortly, waiting for my supplies and to get some bigger colonies of stuff. SO faar I plan on fragging, paly's, zooas, xenia and GSP. I might try some candycanes too, I have an over abundance of them.

Remember me when u start fragging... ;)

I ordered a ricordia mushroom peppermint shrimp and queen conch tonight crossing my fingers

I ordered a ricordia mushroom peppermint shrimp and queen conch tonight crossing my fingers

from aquacon? They are very specific with their inverts and only guarantee arrival alive, no 2 day window if it dies. I think the shroom is covered though.
:)

Good luck

Just tell them it died chances are they will reply in 2 days then if it's not dead then wait another 2 days and if it's dead by that time then bam you turned a DOA only guarantee into a 4 day guarantee

Order arrived from aquacon and shrimp showed up dead but everything else perfect. Waiting to hear back from aquacon tho

As long as you contacted them withpictures within 2 hours of delivery they will credit you. If it was longer than that your sol. I had the same issue with them. I waited 3.5 hours to get them an email

standridge32 said:
I contacted them within ten minutes Haha

I did too when I found my Niger trigger was dead. I emailed them 3 times and on the last one, I threatened to go to their warehouse which is 45min away and they finally responded 10min later lol.

carey said:

Wait until you get to an orca meeting with a frag swap/auction. There is a halloween evnt in orlando. I will most likely be there.

When is it? I am working a mission at NASA at the Cape all October and into Thanksgiving launching the Mars Science Laboratory. Would like to hit that show if timing works out.

When is it? I am working a mission at NASA at the Cape all October and into Thanksgiving launching the Mars Science Laboratory. Would like to hit that show if timing works out.

Now that is what I want to see pictures of. :brows:

Hope yours goes as well as Spirit and Opportunity! {Love those little guys}

No problem with the pictures. I saw the rover last month in the clean room facility. Much attention to detail. It's why an engineer like me loves reef keeping. It isn't easy, but highly rewarding.

No problem with the pictures. I saw the rover last month in the clean room facility. Much attention to detail. It's why an engineer like me loves reef keeping. It isn't easy, but highly rewarding.

I envy you. Anything to do with space has always amazed me. I am telling my age but I remember as a kid watching all the Appollo rockets go up and then running outside to look up at the moon after seen the first moon landing. Anyone not old enough to remember that really missed out on something special.

Living in florida I have seen some shuttle launches and let me tell you, it's life changing! It really is something spectacular to behold. I'm glad I got a chance to see the ones I did. You can feel and hear the roar seconds after it launches, its way cool..I was almost born for the moonlanding, but not quite ;-)

Living in florida I have seen some shuttle launches and let me tell you, it's life changing! It really is something spectacular to behold. I'm glad I got a chance to see the ones I did. You can feel and hear the roar seconds after it launches, its way cool..I was almost born for the moonlanding, but not quite ;-)

Sorry to have hijacked your thread. LOL I saw a night shot of the shuttle several years ago. Man, what an experience. We came back from Ft. Lauderdale to the in laws house in Seabring. Just sat down to dinner and the news was on saying they were going up at 5:00 AM. I looke at mey wife and kids and said "You can come if you want but I am going". Spent the whole night on the shores with tons of other people. A family from NY was there with a telescope and we all took turns looking at it on the pad. Amazing experience.

Back
Top Bottom