Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-22-2011, 09:28 PM   #71
Aquarium Advice Addict

At least I know if they screw up with my order, I can literally drive 45min to their warehouse/whatever and take care of things in person LOL

Old 08-22-2011, 09:28 PM   #72
Aquarium Advice Addict

Cool stuff, sorry about the losses.

redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:56 PM   #73
Aquarium Advice Addict

I was going to order from them. Not anymore. Live Aquaria, here i come LOL
Old 08-23-2011, 04:03 AM   #74
Aquarium Advice Addict

Bluezooaquatics has really good corals and fish. Everything I got was an inch or two bigger and free shipping orders over 140 and free Blenny or Assorted Zoos on orders over 200
Old 08-23-2011, 10:26 AM   #75
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

What really really gets me is they now have a barnacle blenny for $15 which I have been unable to get anywhere else. I've been looking for months for one. After digging throught heir website it does in fact tsay that shrimp arent covered in their guarantee but they should have it listed with each item.

DO i bite the bullet and get my stupid fish and give them more money or do I continue to wait for a reputable seller to have one come available. I have seen them on occassion for over $30 each. :-(

I hate this situation. Or do I take it as lesson learned and not ever order again, or do I suck it up to get the cheap blenny and a few other cheap corals? I know for a fact I wont bother with inverts from them as thats where their guarantee falls flat. I also now know where the "not covered" list is on their website.

I'm an idiot for even considering this aren't I?

:-(
Old 08-23-2011, 10:55 AM   #76
Aquarium Advice Addict

You are absolutely not an idiot. The fact that you continued to research and found out about their guarantee or lack there of, just shows how motivated, determined, and smart that you really are.

If it's me, like you said no more inverts, but aside from that I see no reason not to get your blenny and other stuff.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:11 AM   #77
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

That darn blenny is calling my name. I even bought barnacles for him months ago in anticipation getting one. I;ve had multiple lfs's looking but so far no one has been able to find one. And for sure not at $15. lol even with the $15 shipping I come out ahead.

I just would feel foolish after they got me on the shrimp. lol I lost out on maybe $20 for the two shrimp BUT I am way ahead on the clown fish so monetarily I think I broke even.

I may consider it some more, i really really want that darn blenny. lol

For those who havent checked the 40% off sale page lately, they added some new items to it and raised the prices on a few things. For instance they dont have the b&w clowns for $23 anymore, I guess they figured they were losing money on them.

I will shop on thier site and see what i might want. And then cross reference them against the not covered list and THEN if Iorder I think I will do it over the phone so I can literally ask and confirm as i go from item to item.

Stupid blenny, making me go back on my word lol
Old 08-23-2011, 11:13 AM   #78
Aquarium Advice FINatic

They occasionally have them at liveaquaria
Old 08-23-2011, 11:19 AM   #79
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Yep, I'm on the to be notified list. But at over $30 for the fish plus the $35 shipping I;m looking at a $70 fish. lol
Old 08-23-2011, 11:21 AM   #80
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
That darn blenny is calling my name. I even bought barnacles for him months ago in anticipation getting one. I;ve had multiple lfs's looking but so far no one has been able to find one. And for sure not at $15. lol even with the $15 shipping I come out ahead.

I just would feel foolish after they got me on the shrimp. lol I lost out on maybe $20 for the two shrimp BUT I am way ahead on the clown fish so monetarily I think I broke even.

I may consider it some more, i really really want that darn blenny. lol

For those who havent checked the 40% off sale page lately, they added some new items to it and raised the prices on a few things. For instance they dont have the b&w clowns for $23 anymore, I guess they figured they were losing money on them.

I will shop on thier site and see what i might want. And then cross reference them against the not covered list and THEN if Iorder I think I will do it over the phone so I can literally ask and confirm as i go from item to item.

Stupid blenny, making me go back on my word lol
..... He who plays with fire WILL get burned,.... There's a reason on the other sites that they refer to them as aqua"CON" .....sorry , but I've taken them off of my shopping sites., just isn't worth the heartache no matter what they're selling, ..

Tags
pictures

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com