Aquacon Order arrived!! Warning lots of pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WORST EXPERIENCE WITH AQUACON! Not good to work with!

***DO NOT WORK AQUACON***** THEY WILL NOT WORK WITH YOU EVEN IF IT IS THEIR FAULT!!!!!
***DO NOT WORK AQUACON***** THEY WILL NOT WORK WITH YOU EVEN IF IT IS THEIR FAULT!!!!!
Working with Aquacon was the worst experience I ever had when ordering online. ($600 + purchase)
They have absolutely no regard to customer satisfaction but most of all do not take it seriously when it comes to delivering items as promised. I ordered 75lbs Premium Fiji rock x-large and large pieces. They sent me a bunch of flat pieces of rock. I told them about the issue and they said “we can fix this and we will send you a new box. I think your order was mixed up with someone else.” I was happy until two weeks later I come home to find they only sent 25lbs of medium size rocks that included one actual good rock and the rest small and flat pieces.
I tried my best working with them by reaching out but they delay their responses so that week’s go by. They never wanted to come to a resolution. I offered to exchange all the rocks and send the old ones back but they would not help. They would not give me a refund or give me an address to mail back the rocks.
Step by Step Story.
- I ordered and paid for 75 lbs of Premium Fiji Live Rock Large and X- Large
- I received an "incorrect batch probably", as stated by Aquacon over the phone during our last conversation. The batch I received was 75 lbs and looks like the assortment Flat pieces. Not even close to what I ordered or close to what is depicted on your site.
- Aquacon told me over the phone that I "probably received the wrong batch and you would send a new box to compensate for my order and to correct the error".
- Then I received 25 lbs of small and medium size pieces. Again, this order was still incorrect and included flat pieces. I am okay with the medium pieces because I asked for this size. There is a price difference in x-large and large pieces from medium and small pieces, correct? I was never given the difference for this.
- I've emailed Aquacon countless times and they had taken weeks to reply to any of my emails and the final email is basically saying, “Why should we refund your money, there is nothing wrong”

Sorry to hear you had such bad luck with aquacon. :-(

I;ve ordered from them a few times and have not had any large issues. The only issue I did have was I had a coral banded shrimp arrive dead and since I didnt get the picture to them in time they didnt honor their guarantee. I just ordered $80 of inverts about 2 weeks ago and it arrived safe and sound.

Did you acclimate properly?

Behavior During Acclimation:
Fish- will usually breath heavily and some will lay on their side or at the bottom of the aquarium (Wrasses sometimes will play dead- continue with full acclimation)
Corals & Anemones- will deflate/shrink, these might take hours or days to fully open and color up.
Snails & Crabs- may not open or move for days at a time- after this time if you suspect death pick them out of tank (if they smell bad, they're dead – don’t put them back)
Starfish- may not move for days, pick them up and look for signs of disintegration
CORRECT ACCLIMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT
Acclimation is very different for items shipped overnight (in a bag for 12-24 hours) versus items picked up at your local aquarium store. Many fish, invertebrates, and corals, following a long period in a package, will appear to be lifeless until after a correct acclimation has been completed. Incorrect or inadequate acclimation can actually kill healthy specimens or weaken them to a point where they will perish within 24 hours of going into there new home. Therefore we must insist that all customers follow the Proper Acclimation Procedures even if an item is not displaying any signs of life.
Very Important

1. Put the fish with all the bag water in a bucket or container of sufficient size for the fish to be reasonably covered with the water.
2. Set the bucket on the floor next to the aquarium you will be placing the fish into when done.
3. Using some plastic air line tubing and an air gang value, set up and run a siphon drip line from the aquarium you will be placing the fish into, to the bucket.
4. Start a siphon and slowly allow the tank water to drip into the bucket, using the gang air valve to adjust the drip rate. Keep the drip fairly slow. To fast a drip can change the water parameters to quickly and shock out your fish.
5. When the water dripped into the bucket equals about three times the volume of the bag water you started with, test the pH, salinity and temperature of the water in the bucket to see if these parameters match that of your tank water. If they match, you are done. If not, continue the drip method until the parameters match. If the bucket's water level is getting to high, you may remove water from the bucket.
Acclimation also helps to reduce the chances of stress induced diseases such as saltwater ich and many others. The time you take to acclimate your new fish, corals, or marine invertebrates will make a huge difference in the health and beauty of the specimens for years to come. Please do your best to follow our recommendations below because, though they may vary what you have heard on the street, these time-tested tips and suggestions are based on our decades of experience in caring for aquatic life.

What factors are you acclimating for?

1) Temperature
The shipping bags have been shipped across country to you, and though we use ice packs in the summer and heat packs in the winter, the arrival temperature will most surely be very different from the temperature in your home aquarium. Proper acclimation will take care of slowly changing the animals body temperature back to a normal temperature without stress.

2) Salinity
For saltwater fish the specific gravity (Salinity) your animals are arriving in will be between 1.019 - 1.022. The lower salinity level means your fish is receiving higher levels of oxygen when it breathes. This is an excellent level to keep your home aquarium at. As a side benefit, at this salinity level your fish are less prone to common ailments such as ich. We highly recommend this salinity level for fish only aquariums.

For coral, and clams, the specific gravity (salinity) your animals are arriving in will be between 1.023 - 1.025. Reef systems require the higher salinity for optimum growth and color. This is an excellent level to keep your home reef system at.

3) PH
Proper PH for saltwater specimens is between 8.2 and 8.4. Using a ph buffer or an occasional water change, it is easy to keep your aquarium within these boundaries. Though not a large issue for corals, fish and invertebrates, will be under stress when they arrive because their PH will have dropped considerably. What causes this drop? From the time they are put in the ship out bag, the animal releases ammonia, the pH of the water will drop from the ammonia. Proper acclimation to your tank slowly brings the specimen(s) back to healthy ph levels slowly, the same way the ph dropped slowly.
My Fish is Dying, he's laying on the bottom of the bag!
Your fish is most likely NOT dying. You can successfully acclimate fish which are looking dead, breathing heavily, or laying on the bottom of the bag. It only takes time, be patient, and follow the procedures outlined. Please remember that the acclimation process we instruct you to use, most of the time, is all they need to start swimming again.

These instructions come with all orders from AQUACON.COM
They are a wonderful company and it is a pleasure to do business with them!

Keywords: flower horn, cichlid, ada aquariums t8 filter magnum emperor gar, flowerhorn, parrot shark, freshwater, fluorescent, overflow wave maker wavemaker wavemakers stony flagtail,feifeng, rio koi kois yuma feather eheim substrate heater, ricordea, TRUVU, TRU VU, king kong parrot, flowerhorn, piranha,piranhas oscar lobster, shark, shrimp, amino deltec jbj mag drive betta stand, arowana oscar,fresh water, kamalau, SPS, LPS protein skimmer, sapphire, nano, nanocube, jbj, salt,anemone,frag,frags, arapaima,big fish tank, corals shermdeazel, ricordia, xenia, zoos, saltwater, reef, coral, Culture, tiger,aquarium, angelfish, shrimp, live, liverock, saltwater, Food pellet pellets fixture, halide, bow front, tang, pleco, fish, discus, loach, king kamfa red dragon, angelfish, dicus, fresh water, cleaner worm, SEA CLEAR glass, cichlids, gar, zoo korallin fei feng, jardini, discus,filters, bichir knife,loach,ghost,bichir,datnoid,dat ammano discus blood acropora, tropical,rock, compact pc t5 staghorn, fish, bowfront, airpump,UV light, good, deal acrylic, peacock bass,clown, cultures wet dry fresh water, crs fry cichlid, cichlids plexy co2 planted metal halide halides power worms, barb, pleco,Aquarium, catfish,pacu, African, great, rare, Odyssea gravel, canister, African,corals, bichir, fish, arowana, datnoid, pleco, Goldfish, Catfish, coral, ricordea, zoos, zoanthid, flowerhorn black,silver spotted, florida, blood crab, eel, arowana, HQI fluval driftwood, guppy brine amano reef T5 HO combo set up kit retrofit soft hard power compact hamilton protein skimmer alligator, gator, duster,zoas,refuge,chaeto,algae,macroalgae,sand free lights, fluorescent lighting tetra, , fluvals fresh water sump wet/dry coralife aqualight live filter,hydor, hood cherry tiger shrimp mushrooms, clams lfs plant tanks fishtank plexiglass snail, algae eater, datnoid, bichir, canister, fx5,fluval heater, goldfish, light, marine, anemone, marine light aqua soil. aquarium fish tank reef coral african cichlids fish american pirahna piranha killer fish aggressive carnivore herbivore pond tank gallon gold fish tropical Fluval, Eheim, Penguin, Jager, Cichlid, Gar, Discus, Datnoid, Bichir, FX5, 205, 305, 405, Powerhead, Aqua clear, Maxi Jet, Jebo, Classic, Gravel, Substrate, Arowana, Goldfish, Guppy, Filtration, Angelfish, Clown Loach, Frontosa, Arowana, Frontosa, Datnoids, cichlids, discus, fish, fish tank, Peacock bass, Cichla, Clown Loach, Dorado, Azul, Moba, Loaches, gallons, shrimps, aquatic plants flowerhorn, arowana, frontosa, southamerican cichlid, freshwater african cichlid, Discus, Barbs, Tiger barb, guppies, goldfish, pleco, Fish, Aquarium, Fish Tank Fluval, Eheim, Penguin, Jager, Cichlid, Gar, Discus, Datnoid, Bichir, FX5, 205, 305, 405, Powerhead, Aqua clear, Maxi Jet, Jebo, , Gravel, Substrate, Arowana, Goldfish, Guppy, Filtration, Angelfish, Clown Loach, Frontosa, Arowana, Frontosa, Datnoids, cichlids, discus, fish, fish tank, Peacock bass, Cichla, Clown Loach, Dorado, , Moba, Loaches, gallons, shrimps, aquatic plants flowerhorn, arowana, frontosa, southamerican cichlid, freshwater african cichlid, Discus, Barbs, Tiger barb, guppies, goldfish, pleco, Fish, Aquarium, Fish Tank ,air compresor,Skimmer, CALCIUM REACTOR,EHEIM PUMP,TANK,Korallin,Milwaukee,Milwaukee PH controller,worms ,fx5,fluval,catfish,pacu, African, great, rare, Odyssea gravel, canister, African, light, marine, anemone, marine light aqua soil corals shermdeazel, ricordia, xenia, zoos, saltwater, reef, coral, Culture, tiger,aquarium, angelfish, shrimp, live, liverock,alkalinity, bichir,aquarium,coral,fish,reef,plant knife,loach,ghost,bichir,datnoid,dat ammano amino cherry tiger shrimp mushrooms, clams lfs plant tanks fishtank plexiglass acrylic t5 t8 filter TRU VU,, blood discus blood acropora, ricordea, zoos, zoanthid, cleaner worm HQI fluval driftwood, guppy brine amano reef T5 HO combo set up kit retrofit soft hard power compact hamilton protein skimmer barb, pleco,Aquarium , stand, arowana, flowerhorn ada aquariums fluorescent lighting hood coral, corals,SPS,LPS protein skimmer, sapphire, nano, nanocube, jbj, salt,anemone,frag,frags, arapaima,big fish tank,peacock bass,clown, cultures wet dry fresh water,tropical,rock, freshwater, fluorescent,staghorn, fish, bowfront, airpump,UV light, good, deal, overflow wave maker wavemaker wavemakers stony zoo korallin deltec jbj mag drive betta magnum emperor crs fry cichlid, cichlids, fixture, halide, bow front, tang, flower horn, king kamfa, red dragon, golden monkey, oscar,fresh water, kamalau,black,silver,flagtail,feifeng, rio koi kois king kong parrot, flowerhorn, piranha,piranhas oscar lobster, shark, shrimp, crab, snail, algae eater, datnoid, bichir, canister, heater, lights, shark, tetra, goldfish, cichlid, arowana, pleco, fish, discus, loach, eel, Goldfish, Catfish, Food pellet pellets eheim substrate heater, ricordea, yuma feather duster,zoas,refuge,chaeto,algae,macroalgae,sand free, fluvals fresh water sump wet/dry coralife aqualight live filter,hydor,TRUVU pond sh american pirahna piranha killer fish aggressive carnivore herbivore pond tank gallon gold fish tropical Fluval, Eheim, Penguin, Jager, Cichlid, Gar, Discus, Datnoid, Bichir, FX5, 205, 305, 405, Powerhead, Aqua clear, Maxi Jet, Jebo, Classic, Gravel, Substrate, Arowana, Goldfish, Guppy, Filtration, Angelfish, Clown Loach, Frontosa, Arowana, Frontosa, Datnoids, cichlids, discus, fish, fish tank, Peacock bass, Cichla, Clown Loach, Dorado, Azul, Moba, Loaches, gallons, shrimps, aquatic plants flowerhorn, arowana, frontosa, southamerican cichlid, freshwater african cichlid, Discus, Barbs, Tiger barb, guppies, goldfish, pleco, Fish, Aquarium, Fish Tank Fluval, Eheim, Penguin, Jager, Cichlid, Gar, Discus, Datnoid, Bichir, FX5, 205, 305, 405, Powerhead, Aqua clear, Maxi Jet, Jebo, , Gravel, Substrate, Arowana, Goldfish, Guppy, Filtration, Angelfish, Clown Loach, Frontosa, Arowana, Frontosa, Datnoids, cichlids, discus, fish, fish tank, Peacock bass, Cichla, Clown Loach, Dorado, , Moba, Loaches, gallons, shrimps, aquatic plants flowerhorn, arowana, frontosa, southamerican cichlid, freshwater african cichlid, Discus, Barbs, Tiger barb, guppies, goldfish, pleco, Fish, Aquarium, Fish Tank ,air compresor,Skimmer, CALCIUM REACTOR,EHEIM PUMP,TANK,Korallin,Milwaukee,Milwaukee PH controller,worms ,fx5,fluval,catfish,pacu, African, great, rare, Odyssea gravel, canister, African, light, marine, anemone, marine light aqua soil corals shermdeazel, ricordia, xenia, zoos, saltwater, reef, coral, Culture, tiger,aquarium, angelfish, shrimp, live, liverock,alkalinity, bichir,aquarium,coral,fish,reef,plant knife,loach,ghost,bichir,datnoid,dat ammano amino cherry tiger shrimp mushrooms, clams lfs plant tanks fishtank plexiglass acrylic t5 t8 filter TRU VU,, blood discus blood acropora, ricordea, zoos, zoanthid, cleaner worm HQI fluval driftwood, guppy brine amano reef T5 HO combo set up kit retrofit soft hard power compact hamilton protein skimmer barb, pleco,Aquarium , stand, arowana, flowerhorn ada aquariums fluorescent lighting hood coral, corals,SPS,LPS protein skimmer, sapphire, nano, nanocube, jbj, salt,anemone,frag,frags, arapaima,big fish tank,peacock bass,clown, cultures wet dry fresh water,tropical,rock, freshwater, fluorescent,staghorn, fish, bowfront, airpump,UV light, good, deal, overflow wave maker wavemaker wavemakers stony zoo korallin deltec jbj mag drive betta magnum emperor crs fry cichlid, cichlids, fixture, halide, bow front, tang, flower horn, king kamfa, red dragon, golden monkey, oscar,fresh water, kamalau,black,silver,flagtail,feifeng, rio koi kois king kong parrot, flowerhorn, piranha,piranhas oscar lobster, shark, shrimp, crab, snail, algae eater, datnoid, bichir, canister, heater, lights, shark, tetra, goldfish, cichlid, arowana, pleco, fish, discus, loach, eel, Goldfish, Catfish, Food pellet pellets eheim substrate heater, ricordea, yuma feather duster,zoas,refuge,chaeto,algae,macroalgae,sand free, fluvals fresh water sump wet/dry coralife aqualight live filter,hydor,TRUVU pond Saltwater Salt Water Reef,oscar,fresh water, kamalau,black,silver spotted, florida, blood crab, snail, algae eater, datnoid, bichir, canister, fx5,fluval heater, goldfish, light, marine, anemone, marine light aqua soil corals shermdeazel, ricordia, xenia, zoos, saltwater, reef, coral, Culture, tiger,aquarium, angelfish, shrimp, live, liverock, saltwater, Food pellet pellets fixture, halide, bow front, tang, flower horn, cichlid, arowana, pleco, fish, discus, loach, eel, Goldfish, Catfish, coral, ricordea, zoos, zoanthid, flowerhorn ada aquariums t8 filter magnum emperor gar, flowerhorn, parrot Keyword: shark, freshwater, fluorescent, SEA CLEAR glass, cichlids, gar, zoo korallin fei feng, jardini, discus,filters, bichir knife,loach,ghost,bichir,datnoid,dat ammano discus blood acropora, SPS,LPS protein skimmer, sapphire, nano, nanocube, jbj, salt,anemone,frag,frags, arapaima,big fish tank,peacock bass,clown, cultures wet dry fresh water, crs fry cichlid, cichlids plexy co2 planted metal halide halides power worms, barb, pleco,Aquarium, catfish,pacu, African, great, rare, Odyssea gravel, canister, African, king kamfa, red dragon, golden monkey, cleaner worm HQI fluval driftwood, guppy brine amano reef T5 HO combo set up kit retrofit soft hard power compact hamilton protein skimmer alligator, gator, duster,zoas,refuge,chaeto,algae,macroalgae,sand free lights, fluorescent lighting tetra, , fluvals fresh water sump wet/dry coralife aqualight live filter,UV light, good, deal, overflow wave maker wavemaker wavemakers stony flagtail,feifeng, rio koi kois yuma feather eheim substrate heater, ricordea, TRUVU, TRU VU, king kong parrot, flowerhorn, piranha,piranhas oscar lobster, shark, shrimp, amino deltec jbj mag drive betta stand, arowana, skimmer, protein, nano, tunze, 9002, aquaticlife, 115, bubble tip, bta, rose bta, rose bubble tip, coral, saltwater fish, tank, acrylic fish tank 100gal, fish tank and stand flower horn, cichlid, ada aquariums t8 filter magnum emperor gar, flowerhorn, parrot Keyword: shark, freshwater, fluorescent, overflow wave maker wavemaker wavemakers stony flagtail,feifeng, rio koi kois yuma feather eheim substrate heater, ricordea, TRUVU, TRU VU, SPS, LPS protein skimmer, sapphire, nano, nanocube, jbj, salt,anemone,frag,frags, arapaima,big fish tank, corals shermdeazel, ricordia, xenia, zoos, saltwater, reef, coral, Culture, tiger,aquarium, angelfish, shrimp, live, liverock, saltwater, Food pellet pellets fixture, halide, bow front, tang, pleco, fish, discus, loach, king kamfa red dragon, angelfish, dicus, fresh water, cleaner worm, SEA CLEAR glass, cichlids, gar, zoo korallin fei feng, jardini, discus,filters, bichir knife,loach,ghost,bichir,datnoid,dat ammano discus blood acropora, tropical,rock, compact pc t5 staghorn, fish, bowfront, airpump,UV light, good, deal acrylic, peacock bass,clown, cultures wet dry fresh water, crs fry cichlid, cichlids plexy co2 planted metal halide halides power worms, barb, pleco,Aquarium, catfish,pacu, African, great, rare, Odyssea gravel, canister, African,corals, bichir, fish, arowana, datnoid, pleco, Goldfish, Catfish, coral, ricordea, zoos, zoanthid, flowerhorn black,silver spotted, florida, blood crab, eel, arowana, HQI fluval driftwood, guppy brine amano reef T5 HO combo set up kit retrofit soft hard power compact hamilton protein skimmer alligator, gator, duster,zoas,refuge,chaeto,algae,macroalgae,sand free lights, fluorescent lighting tetra, , fluvals fresh water sump wet/dry coralife aqualight live filter,hydor, hood cherry tiger shrimp mushrooms, clams lfs plant tanks fishtank plexiglass snail, algae eater, datnoid, bichir, canister, fx5,fluval heater, goldfish, light, marine, anemone, marine light aqua soil, Gar, big fish tank,peacock bass,clown, cultures wet dry fresh water, tropical,rock, freshwater, fluorescent,staghorn, fish, bowfront, airpump,UV light, good, deal, overflow wave maker emperor crs fry cichlid, cichlids, fixture, halide, bow front, live, liverock,alkalinity, bichir,aquarium,coral,fish,reef,plant knife,loach,ghost,bichir,datnoid,dat ammano amino cherry tiger shrimp, crab, snail, algae eater, datnoid, bichir, canister, heater, Frontosa, Arowana, Frontosa,, , lights tang, flower horn, king kamfa, ricordea, zoos, zoanthid, cleaner worm HQI substrate heater, ricordea, yuma feather duster fixture, halide guppy brine amano reef T5 HO combo set up kit retrofit soft hard power compact hamilton Milwaukee,,catfish,pacu, African, great, rare, Odyssea gravel, canister, African, light, marine, anemone, marine light aqua soil corals shermdeazel, ricordia, xenia, zoos, saltwater, reef, coral, Culture, Datnoids, cichlids, discus, fish protein skimmer king kong parrot, flowerhorn Datnoid, Bichir, FX5, fluval driftwood, southamerican cichlid angelfish, shrimp, shark, tetra, goldfish, cichlid, arowana, pleco, fish, discus, loach, eel, Goldfish, Catfish, piranha, Penguin, Jager, Cichlid Loach, Dorado, Azul, Moba, koralia, Aqua clear, Maxi Jet, Jebo, Clown Loach, Dorado, , Moba, Loaches, gallons, shrimps shrimp mushrooms, clams lfs plant tanks fishtank barb, pleco,Aquarium , stand piranhas oscar lobster frag, plug, red dragon, golden monkey, oscar,fresh water, kamalau,black,silver,flagtail,feifeng, rio koi kois plexiglass acrylic t5 t8 filter TRU VU,, blood discus blood acropora, Milwaukee PH controller,worms ,fx5,fluval, CALCIUM REACTOR,EHEIM PUMP,TANK,Korallin,, fish tank, Peacock bass,Cichla, tiger,aquarium, metal halides, Clown , Loaches, gallons, shrimps, aquatic plants flowerhorn, , xenia, pumping xenia, astrea, astrea snails, shrimp, peppermint shrimp, cleaner shrimp, clams, maxima clams, squamosa clams, blue clams, soft coral, tank raised soft coral, aquacultured corals, pumps, reef lighting, lighting, powerheads, filters, fish food, Sand, Live Sand, cured live rock, salt mix, Salt mix ,Hamilton lighting, Power compacts, VHO, halide, skimmer, skimmers, reef equipment, canopy. Saltwater tank, acrylic, reef, fish, saltwater, lighting, tang, trigger, angelfish, chaeto, refugium, skimmer, protein, clownfish Substrate, Arowana, Goldfish, Guppy, Filtration, Angelfish, reef, corals, coral, liverocks, livesands, live rocks, live sands.african cichlids fish american pirahna piranha killer fish aggressive carnivore herbivore pond tank gallon gold fish tropical Fluval, Eheim, Penguin, Jager, Cichlid, Gar, Discus, Datnoid, Bichir, FX5, 205, 305, 405, Powerhead, Aqua clear, Maxi Jet, Jebo, Classic, Gravel, Substrate, Arowana, Goldfish, Guppy, Filtration, Angelfish, Clown Loach, Frontosa, Arowana, Frontosa, Datnoids, cichlids, discus, fish, fish tank, Peacock bass, Cichla, Clown Loach, Dorado, Azul, Moba, Loaches, gallons, shrimps, aquatic plants flowerhorn, arowana, frontosa, southamerican cichlid, freshwater african cichlid, Discus, Barbs, Tiger barb, guppies, goldfish, pleco, Fish, Aquarium, Fish Tank Fluval, Eheim, Penguin, Jager, Cichlid, Gar, Discus, Datnoid, Bichir, FX5, 205, 305, 405, Powerhead, Aqua clear, Maxi Jet, Jebo, , Gravel, Substrate, Arowana, Goldfish, Guppy, Filtration, Angelfish Aquariums, Chillers, Sumps, Aquariums, Saltwater Aquariums, Pumps, Reef Lighting, Lighting, Ro, Reverse Osmosis, Power Heads, Powerheads, Filters, Fish Food, Lighting, Power Compacts, Vho, Halide, protien Skimmer, Skimmers, Overflow, Reef Equipment, Aquarium Supplies, Eco Led Red Aquarium Accent Lighting, Aquarium Powerheads, Wavemaker, Wavemakers, Power Filter, Aquarium Substrat Pro Biological Filtration Media, Air Pump, Fish Feeders, Airpumps, Protein Skimmer, Miracle Mud, Substrate, Super Flow Pump Powerhead, Filter Socks, Aquarium Heater, Aquarium Heaters, Protein Skimmer, Miracle Mud Filter For Aquariums, Pumps For Fish Aquariums, Canister Filters, Ammonite Hydrometer, Aquarium Refractometer, American Marine Selcon Fish Food Booster Addititives Supplement, Automatic Fish Feeder, Calcium Reactor For Fish Aquariums, Protein Skimmer, Digital Reefkeeper, Reef Supplement For Fish Aquariums, Test Kit For Fish Aquarium, Automatic Aquarium Fish Feeder, Under Gravel Filter, Aquarium Filter Cartridge, Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System, Pump Modification Kit Power Head, Biologisches Filtersubstrat For Aquariums, Aquarium Reef Solution, Phyto2 Multipack For Saltwater Aquariums Buy Australian Corals, Acanthastrea, Acans, Favias, Lords, Symphyllia Wilsoni, Coral , Invertebrates, Exotic, Exotic Corals, Rare Coral, Rare Corals, Exotic Corals, Micromussas, Micromussa, Acanthastrea, Aussie, Palythoa, , stony coral, hard coral, cucumber, nassarius snails, astrea, astrea snails, shrimp, peppermint shrimp, cleaner shrimp, skunk cleaner shrimp, clams, maxima clams, squamosa, squamosa clams, blue clams, soft coral, tank raised soft coral, aquacultured corals, pumps, reef lighting, lighting, ro, reverse osmosis, powerheads, filters, fish food, Hamilton lighting, Power compacts, VHO, halide, skimmer, skimmers, overflow, reef equipment, live corals, live coral, rare corals, rare coral, coral frags, live rock, aquarium supplies, tropical fish, marine fish, fish store, saltwater fish .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom