Aquaplanner update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zambono

Aquarium Advice Freak
This latest update 4.0 is a complete rewrite of the app and not complete. The ability to add inhabitants, equipment, images, and charting is not there yet. Will be back shortly. I had to beat the iOS11 release or the app would stop working altogether. Thanks for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks for the info. Been using it for years and was wondering why a lot of the functionality was missing. It's. a great app btw. Looking forward to the update. [emoji106]

Thanks Sean, I'll have it back up and running 100% very soon

If you are having an issue resetting alerts reinstalling the app solves the issue. If you are using iCloud in the app it's as simple as deleting the app, installing again and going to settings and enabling iCloud. I would definitely do a backup of the data by going to settings within the app before deleting. If you don't use iCloud do the file backup and then restore after updating. If you already deleted the app and you think your data is lost, remember that your iPhone backs up frequently and you can restore the whole device to a previous date. I would backup my device to current state, restore to before updating, create the backup file, and again restore the device to today's backup. Any questions or issues don't hesitate to ask

For those who have the lite version, I have just sent an update for it as well.
Version 4.0.5 adds inhabitants, equipment, and notes again.

Back
Top Bottom