aquarium and school

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrotesqueHybrid

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
heya all! long time no post. anyway the bio department in my school (two teachers, small school) and i wanna start a salt water aquarium. now theres a problem. NO MONEY! so what i need from YOU is money...but i dont think im gonna get that. advice on how to start a cheap aquarium (like where i can get the parts, etc, not the acctually procedure, i know THAT, you think i would after completed a 250 gal reef aquarium and having NOTHING die, WOOT WOOT!) and also, any tips on HOW to raise money? thanks!

Are the students interested in doing this as well? If you have them excited, then they can get mom and dad excited somehow and raise money by way of bake sales or bottle drives... There has to be something in it for the kids though, so the tough part will be getting them wanting one.
Talk to a petstore, they may be willing to cut some sort o' deal being that it is for a school and educational. How old are the kids?

Back
Top Bottom