AquariumGuys.com is giving away $150!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello AA members,

This is Andrew Voudouris, owner of AquariumGuys.com ([url]www.aquariumguys.com)[/url]. I know a few of you guys from AA as you’ve purchased from our store in the past and I’ve had the experience of dealing with you directly. I’m also a frequent reader of AA, but not much of a poster. Over the past months AquariumGuys.com has been working constantly to add more products to our ever growing site. Our dedication has paid off, and as of right now we have over 4500 products available for purchase at AquariumGuys.com. Right off the bat, I’d like to thank you guys for supporting us, which has allowing us to expand so much in recent months.

Anyway, down to the important stuff. We’ve come to the conclusion that to see more growth of our site it’s going to need to come from information from dedicated supporters like you guys. That’s why we’re giving away 2 Gift Certificates to our site to two lucky members of Aquarium Advice Forums that can be spent on anything at our store. The first place winner will receive a $100 Gift Certificate and the second place winner will receive a $50 Gift Certificate. To get in the running for the Gift Certificates all you have to do is send an email to aacontest@aquariumguys.com with your name, address, and what you would spend $100 on at AquariumGuys.com. To be entered you must include links to products you’d like to purchase from our site with the money. We want to find out what you guys are thinking and what products are most important to you. We hope that this will allow us to better stock, and add more variety to the products that are most popular among Aquarium Enthusiasts. The contest will run just under 3 weeks in length. We will stop accepting applications for the contest after Friday, April 1st at 11:59pm EST, and the winner will be announced Monday, April 3rd around 12 noon.

As a thank you for your support to our website in the past I’m offering everyone on Aquarium Advice Forums 5% off any purchase they make on our site, AquariumGuys.com, from today until May 15th. Just head over to AquariumGuys.com, fill up your shopping cart and enter the coupon code “iloveaa” (without the quotation marks) on the order page.

Alright, I’ve taken enough of your time. Go ahead, put together your email and send it over to aacontest@aquariumguys.com to get yourself in the running for $100 in free aquarium supply gear, or head over to AquariumGuys.com and place an order with that new coupon.

From myself and the staff of AA we thank you for your support of both of our sites, Aquarium Advice and AquariumGuys.com, and keep it up!

To enter you must email aacontest@aquariumguys.com with the following information:
- Name
- Address
- Aquarium Advice user ID
- Products you would purchase from AquariumGuys.com with $100. You must include links to specific products.

Congratulations AquariumGuys.com Winners!

Congratulations to the two winners of the AquariumGuys.com (www.aquariumguys.com) $150 Gift Certificate Giveaway!

I’d like to thank each and every person for entering the contest and taking the time to visit our site. We ended up receiving just over 120 applications for the contest thanks to the support of Aquarium Advice.

Please continue to support both Aquarium Advice and AquariumGuys.com in the future when you need advice or parts for your aquarium. Remember, we are still offering 5% off of all orders until March 15th by using the coupon code “iloveaa” (without the quotation marks). The code is entered into the coupon field on the second page of checkout at AquariumGuys.com. I hope you’ve all had a chance to see that our items are competitively priced, usually below Petsmart and LFS and many of the other large dealers. An additional 5% should definitely give you the best price around.

Alright, alright, enough of that… I know everyone wants to know who the winners are.

So, Congratulations to Fluff and TurboTSI of AquariumAdvice Forums! Fluff won the $100 shopping spree on AquariumGuys.com and TurboTSI the $50.

Again thanks to all that joined, please continue to support AquariumGuys.com and AquariumAdvice in the future. Thanks to everyone for making this so successful.

Andrew Voudouris
AquariumGuys.com - Owner
www.aquariumguys.com

Congrats Fluff and TurboTSI!

You both deserve it! Spend it well and let us know what yer getting!

This has been an overwhelming sucess indeed. 120 applicants and two very happy winners im sure. Everyone that entered is a winner cause they are members of the best site on the planet for aquarists.

Back
Top Bottom