Aquascape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flowin

Aquarium Advice Regular
Im thinking about maybe pushing all the rocks together like in other biocube's what do you guys think im just not sure if its totally worth it.

Attachments

• image-2061355381.jpg
    image-2061355381.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 208
I like it as well as u can see I had some thing similar when I had my biocube. One thing though get ready for the tang nazis cause they're gonna come after u with that regal tang in ur tank.

Attachments

• image-3931344705.jpg
    image-3931344705.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 150
That baby tang should be okay for now but once it has grown bigger it should be moved to a bigger tank to prevent stress and die. Has anyone seen a baby tang housed in less than a gal from your lfs? Did anyone complained about it?

I agree with you. I have a 55 now and was thinking about getting a baby tang as well. But I have seen people complain about it even in a 55 and say it needs a 125 gal min. Was just trying to give u a heads up is all.

I think if you move him when he's older all is well I mean even a 125 compared to the ocean he was removed from is a drop in the bucket so just be responsible and make your tank how you want it and adjust your environment as he grows :)

I have a 3 inch tang on treatment in a 10 gal QT for more than 3 weeks and he is getting healthy and happy. The trick is keep the parameter checked and provide enough supplements.

I'm only keeping him for a few months the giy at my lfs said he would get rid of some long haired algae because i had a pretty bad bloom.

Back
Top Bottom