aquatic planner??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanS180

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anyone know the mobile app used for aquariums? Its like a Calender so you can mark when to do pwc or dose chemicals or clean equipment etc? A fellow member on here told me about it but I forget what it's called. Thanks!

Does anyone know the mobile app used for aquariums? Its like a Calender so you can mark when to do pwc or dose chemicals or clean equipment etc? A fellow member on here told me about it but I forget what it's called. Thanks!

Right here.

image-930884303.jpg

Depending on where you are with your contract I believe you can get an iPhone 4 for "free" with a new 2 year. A lot of commitment for an app but its there lol

Depending on where you are with your contract I believe you can get an iPhone 4 for "free" with a new 2 year. A lot of commitment for an app but its there lol

Definitely a lot of commitment but I'm not due for an upgrade til Nov :( plus I think I'm dropping verizon anyways lol

I use the app on my iPhone and it is helpful. Prior I had a droid and there just wasn't anything there worth the time investment.

Yeah I looked for what seemed like a half hour and couldn't come up with anything. Oh well. Guess I'll stick to the old fashioned routine lol

plus I think I'm dropping verizon anyways lol

iPhone is also AT&T an sprint lol... Could make your own in a spreadsheet program that has graphs like excel. It would be rough visually but would definitely do the job

iPhone is also AT&T an sprint lol... Could make your own in a spreadsheet program that has graphs like excel. It would be rough visually but would definitely do the job

Nah I know that, my gf has an iPhone from Sprint. I just thought he meant the upgrade was for verizon. I'll be able to do without it. I attend to my tanks everyday so Im usually on top of things :)

Back
Top Bottom