Are these rare ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrendanH

Aquarium Advice Activist
Another purchase from this weekend - some nice Blue Zooanthids. The guy at the LFS told me they were pretty rare - is that accurate ? Don't worry, it wasn't a line to get me to pay crazy prices :) I got these and the Ricordias fom my other post just now all for $100. At least I think I didn't get ripped off anyway !

I have been looking for "blue's" for over a year now....so, Yes...I would say they are rare.

Squishy

Oh wow - really ? Well I got mine in a store called "Aquatic Gallery" in Milpitas, California. The owner may be prepared to ship some to you. He had quite a few more in stock when I was there on Saturday. The phone number is (408) 262-3400.

Thanks for that, I may just give him a call! I live in a small town with one LFS, its pretty hard to come by anything other than common stuff. I appreciate the info, enjoy your zoos!

I just saw a 2" frag of similar blue zo's sell on Ebay for over $400.00 plus shipping. Now, I do think that's crazy - but they are 'in demand'.

I have some nice blues that I got from >LogicalReef<. When he gets them, he gets nice ones, and they aren't too expensive. I have seen ppl charge crazy money for them though.

frag them and make more money off them. i would have payed 100 for them. any thing is better then the brown ones in my lfs.

they aren't that rare they sell them on ebay all the time. I know a guy locally that has some right now for sale, no I wont tell you who he is I am going on saturday to pciks ome of them up.Think he wants $15 a frag for those and has a few better types for $25

I saw some blues at my other lfs and they were $20 and it was a frag of like 40-50 of them, I loved them but my dad liked the other green zoos better :evil: never knew they were rare, ill see if I can hold them til saturday :wink:

Sounds good..I'll defiantely give them a call. Its about a 40 min drive for me to get to DNA though.

Back
Top Bottom