are these worms bad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Marine biologists don't really know much about keeping fish and other forms of life in a tank. They specialize in anatomy and things like that. We specialize in husbandry, so I would suggest asking him about anatomy of fish etc and us about the care needed to keep them.

crister13 said:
Marine biologists don't really know much about keeping fish and other forms of life in a tank. They specialize in anatomy and things like that. We specialize in husbandry, so I would suggest asking him about anatomy of fish etc and us about the care needed to keep them.

Ohh okay will do thank you.

got lots in my tank and they quickly eat any food thats reaches the bottom and doesn't get eaten fast enough. :) i love the little guys. and i have a reef tank and they dont touch my corals.

RedLeggedHermit said:
got lots in my tank and they quickly eat any food thats reaches the bottom and doesn't get eaten fast enough. :) i love the little guys. and i have a reef tank and they dont touch my corals.

Nice aha i got a six line wrasse to eat them up though :0. Or atleast control them lol

ive got a six line wrasse as well and i have never noticed him messing with them. granted im not there 100% of the time though.

My LFS also told me that bristle worms will drill into the rock. I didn't listen to him, but its interesting that someone heard that too.

Back
Top Bottom