ATI lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Racerx094

Aquarium Advice Regular
I wanted to know what ATI lights would be good for my tank I have a 40 breeder with a 36" glo 2 t5 light I'm planning on getting a bigger T5 fixture when I get some money from my taxes right now I have some
zoanthids and a green star polyps

Yeah from what I hear on here there great depends on what kind of listing your looking for that's all. Actinic whites? Coral grow lights?

Ati is one of the best imo. What are you planning on putting in your tank? For corals ati's blue + and aquablue cant be beat. They have a new coral bulb that just came out, havent seen much written on them yet but i assume quality. Only one i dont get from ati is my purple, i get a fiji purple instead. You should find quote afew in the forums thatll agree with me on this combo.

Thanks guys I'm looking to get into more coral right now I only have a zoanthids and a star polyp I only have a two T5 fixture at the moment I was thinking the blue plus and I wasn't sure what second bulb to put in there

Blue plus and an aquablue special. :) that's my thought. OR a blue plus and a coral plus as the white bulb. Will have a bit more of a blue hue with the coral plus.

Thanks now I just hope they have them tomorrow for the Group buy

I'll tell you right now, worry less about the bulbs you have in a 2 bulb T5. You need to get a larger unit. I have a 4 bulb on my 36 tall bowfront and it isn't enough light. I'm hoping to use my tax refund on a bigger tank... so I'm holding off upgrading my lights as I will do that at the same time. Looking at a 6 bulb unit, but I want to keep SPS in my tank.

Aquatic Life

This is what I am looking at. It will solvethe problem of many plugs, timers, and lighting all at the same time.

I'm getting a new fixture as soon as I get my taxes back but in the meantime I figure I would put new lights in the one I have I'll just take them out and put them in the new one or just use both fixtures

Back
Top Bottom