ATI vs Giesemann Bulbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jake337

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm considering on buying some new bulbs for my 48" t5 setup. Knowing that both these bulbs are good with par and appearance, which would you prefer? Is one better than the other or are they just about the same?

I can only answer for ATI. Had them loved them and would buy them again. I had the purple plus, blue plus and the aqua blue specials. Happy with them all.

i have the ati bulbs and love them use the purple plus, blue plus, and coral plus bulbs

Thanks for the feedback guys! I really want to buy some but my lfs don't have them in stock. Online is pricy along with the handling you gotta pay.

Would 3 39W ATI bulbs (2 Blue plus and 1 purple plus) AND 1 39W 6700GE bulb be able to house most corals in a 42 gallon 24" height tank?

21" Height***

Last edited:
Would 3 39W ATI bulbs (2 Blue plus and 1 purple plus) AND 1 39W 6700GE bulb be able to house most corals in a 42 gallon 24" height tank?

21" Height***

i have 2 blue plus, 1 purple plus, and a coral plus, in a 24" tank keeping some sps and lps

If I remember correctly its the same product just different labels nd prices. The founders of gieseman split nd one of dem started Ati

Back
Top Bottom