Attention: Saltwaterteen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lando

Aquarium Advice Addict
Has anyone heard from Saltwaterteen lately? He has not posted for a while and I was wondering how things where going with his tank. Just curious...lando

maybe evrything died and he knows whats gonna happen if he posts about that.......

96 now...lol !

I would try a PM. Even if he hasn't logged in for awhile, most of us probably set our PMs to come to our e-mail, so he'll see it. I hope he and his tank are doing well too.

mrmarine said:
maybe evrything died and he knows whats gonna happen if he posts about that.......

Keep in mind that we are here as a group to help and offer advice to fellow aquarists, not ridicule. Everyone makes mistakes.

Agreed, he seems like a good kid. Just maybe a little overenthusiastic, but he will learn.
Its good to see the younger crowd interested in something other than video games. I also hope he is doing well.

I think you all are forgeting something else. Given his age there is a very good chance that he is working on his studies for the end of year.

Back
Top Bottom