Aussie Elegance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill0181

Aquarium Advice Freak
Think I stole this from the fish store ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394378470.084147.jpg 29.99 is a great price right?

Ya you stole it alright, looks good, love elegance coral there my favorite

Did they label it Aussie or are you positive it came from Australia? Stores tend to label all elegance Aussies. Just be aware it could be an Indonesian one and those don't do well

I have been reading that, ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394383539.335056.jpgit was labeled Aussie and it was their grand opening so we will wait and see I guess it was fragged and I've read most indos are not fragged, it has a clean white skeleton, indos are normally darker, tentacles are long, indos are typically shorter and less colorful so here's to hoping!

I have been reading that, View attachment 226770it was labeled Aussie and it was their grand opening so we will wait and see I guess it was fragged and I've read most indos are not fragged, it has a clean white skeleton, indos are normally darker, tentacles are long, indos are typically shorter and less colorful so here's to hoping!

Sounds like an Aussie! That's a sweet deal then! Good luck with it

I was just at my lfs this morning and he had an Aussie marked for $150. Now he's always over priced and I'm sure I could of got him down to at least $100, and would of payed $100 for it (still might)

Yea it was like 25 percent off and the store was just opening not to sure they know what they are doing yet cause I also got a 7 head Duncan for 15 bucks on top of the Aussie

Wow, you should probably be locked up for robbery ;) I wish I had lfs that didn't know how to price around me, I mean I over hear them give TERRIBLE advice to people all the time so why can't they price dumb too....

Wow, you should probably be locked up for robbery ;) I wish I had lfs that didn't know how to price around me, I mean I over hear them give TERRIBLE advice to people all the time so why can't they price dumb too....

+1 my lfs are so overpriced it is insane. They were selling green star polyps for $40...

Oh you think your LFS is over priced. Mine was selling frogspawn frags for $100 and Eagle Eye Zoas for $380.

Haha ill give you eagle eyes for free! I have hundreds. To the op keep us updated on the elegance. I'd love to see how it does

Back
Top Bottom