Awaiting new arrivals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not when ur waiting for supplies or livestock to arrive lol

Wish I lived in Wisconsin so I could drive to the F&S facility lol. Nice looking stuff there but I'm not paying 50 dollars shipping >>. At least since its your LFS the trip is short by delivery...which means HURRY UP LFS!

Two thumbs up sarcothelia I gotta give it to my my lfs they give me one heck of a deal on saltwater because they do not stock any Dont get me wrong they are very knowledgeable when it comes to saltwater but there was not enough of a demand in the area to keep it

Oh, gotcha. If you're ever in Wisconsin for whatever reason I've heard that the F&S facility is amazing. The one they have in California only has tons and tons of crustaceans/snails/berghias etc. :(

Its a wholesale fish store and they ship all over the continental US (but 50$, no thanks, 225$ order for free shipping :/) . Doctors F & S. But you can actually go down to their facilities and buy direct from them. If I lived in Wisconsin I'd be in heaven =p.

Back
Top Bottom