bad buy i know, couldn't pass it up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

morgan24

Aquarium Advice Freak
I went to the lfs two days ago, just to look around, yeah right can't come out without some thing for my tank LOL...but back to the question i bought a cony anamone, the lady said when she ordered them she only ordered 10 of them and they sent her 20 and she don't have any room for all of them. so she said $4.00 and u can get one. well what u do, she baited the hook and i bit. i know my tank is only little over 3 months old but my perimeters are great and i have enough light for him..what is the BEST food for him? :?:

Awww $4??????
They are $15 and up here!

Sooooo overpriced.....

thanks she has to get rid of them fast thats why they are so cheap..no room there..ny the way he is doing great :lol:

your profile says FOWLR...do you have lighting suitable for an anemone?

I have on under the same lighting , and he has tripled in size. I feed mine little bits of shrimp and crab meat about once every two weeks.

Best of luck with your new critter !

i have an anenome that i paid 10 for im not sure if its a cody i was told it was an atlantic but i gambled an its doing great my tank wasent even done cycling

Back
Top Bottom