Bad mushroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JLH-l3ioCub3

Aquarium Advice Freak
Have a couple mushrooms that seem to be stinging others around them.
Could someone confirm this and maybe give some advice on removal if necessary?
My clown goby perches on everything but these two green ones. Notice in the pic how the purple mushrooms adjacent to the green are damaged on the side closest to the Green.

Attachments

• image-3987908519.jpg
    image-3987908519.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 101
  • image-3814211219.jpg
    image-3814211219.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 102
JLH-l3ioCub3 said:
Have a couple mushrooms that seem to be stinging others around them.
Could someone confirm this and maybe give some advice on removal if necessary?
My clown goby perches on everything but these two green ones. Notice in the pic how the purple mushrooms adjacent to the green are damaged on the side closest to the Green.

If it were me Id Let'm be,...ive got tons of mushrooms and they grow all over one another,...let them do their own thing,..they'll work it out amongst themselves.,...you'll be doing more damage trying to relocate things than its worth

If it were me Id Let'm be,...ive got tons of mushrooms and they grow all over one another,...let them do their own thing,..they'll work it out amongst themselves.,...you'll be doing more damage trying to relocate things than its worth

+1 to what Dary said. I'd just leave it alone and let them work it out. They're pretty hardy.

A lot time they will move on their own if they don't like where they are, and when mine move the usually split off and leave babies

Back
Top Bottom