Bad? Or, OK new growth on rock.,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If ypu are refering to the little anemone it is apistasia and it is a pest! They grow in numbers rapidly. There are products like Joe's Juice that you can inject into the nem to kill it. Don't try to scrap it off as that will just cause more to sprout up! Hope this helps

Im not too sure about the black spots... i have clowns but i have never seen that...

No the pair of clowns are not. But, they have been checking out my half dollar sized 4 mouth ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398634660.097265.jpgRicordia, a lot.

The black spots are sting marks where the fish has touched a coral and they are harmless. If your tank is ready you might think of getting an anemone for the clown. No biggie if you don't want anemones either, the clown may just bother the coral a little.

Don't make the mistake of waiting to long to get rid of that aiptasia, I did that years ago, and it was near impossible after they started showing up in more than just a few places. Hope it works out for you, best of luck

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom