Bak Pak 2 air valve problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RocketSeason

Aquarium Advice Addict
I know I know. yet another dumb question.

Anyone know how to operate this stupid air valve that comes with the CPR bak Pak 2R? it doesnt seem to wanna adjust/move, and ofcourse there are no specific instructions on how to get it to work.

thanks,
matt

Wow, nice idea. What kind of hose and how did you attach it? I'd love to quiet mine down.

Also, I have a few little bubbles that return to the tank. Any ideas how to eliminate that?

I took off the air valve. That Idea of adding a long lenth of tubing is great! I think I will try that myself. and possibly replace the airvalve with a better one.

so if there are no bubbles in the collection cup, does that mean that the bio-load is just to low for any collection to take place.

Great link Rossv! by the way, I took off the valve and added a 2 1/2 foot long air tube. this greatly reduces noise! thanks bcKane!

UPDATE:

I added a pre-skimmer to my Bak Pak 2R. Not only is it going to make it more effecient, (I say going to because it has yet to start collecting anything.) but it also hides all those nasty tubes and wires and that nasty pump!

Back
Top Bottom