Banggai Cardinal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bray84

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi can I add another Banggai Cardinal to tank if already have one in there that's been in for about 8 months

I added three smalls at the same time and two paired up. Chased the third one around until he was confined to the space by my overflow box. I offered him up for free on a forum and somebody saved him.

Two males and there will be issues

So mean I can add some more then and think mines male as he got massive mouth but don't no how tell the sex of them

Well I got another one but it got killed by the one I already had so dont think should try again

Try a different type of cardinal. I got 2 bangaai cardinals at one time and one died and I just didn't get another one and I had the other bangaai for about a year and decided to get a black spot cardinal because it was only $5 and they are doing good together.

It's ok just wanted try get a pair but goin look to get different fish now, should of known putting smaller one in wouldn't work out

Back
Top Bottom